Friday 27 March 2009

Formula One New Season



I've been obsessed with F1 for as long as I can remember - which is (realistically) back to about 1982, (when Keke Rosberg won the championship, and Riccardo Patrese took a win in Monaco).

This weekend marks the start of the 2009 season, and I'm very excited...

So, to mark the start of the new season, I thought I'd share this video...

It's Riccardo Patrese taking his wife for a lap of the Jerez circuit in a Honda Civic.

OK, it's a 'Type R' and not quite the same as my new Honda Civic Diesel, but I like to think my driving gets a similar effect...

You can see it here with subtitles, but I think it's funnier without...

4 comments:

John Lyons said...

Hannah liked it!!

Louise Polhill said...

Even I enjoyed that one!!!

Anonymous said...

Talking of formula one, did you see this video from youtube

Simon Woodman said...

Thanks deiknuo - that's a brilliant clip!