Saturday 12 December 2009

WFT??????

I popped into Crane's music store in Cardiff yesterday to buy a new guitar stand. They had this very clever folding unit reduced from £14.99 to a fiver, so I bought it.

When I got it out of the packet, I started unfolding, and trying to work out which bit went where.

After a few seconds of fumbling around, Liz said to me, 'Why don't you just read the instructions?!?'.

So I did.

It was very enlightening...

Here they are (and I quote exactly!):

  • One: The prototype of the foldaway guitar rack
  • Two: Step One Take the top of the circle head and from the top downward to the fix side
  • Three: Step two Take the middle A type horizontal pole and from the left and right sides to the fix side
  • Four: Step three Put the guitar at the rack and from ascend toward front to the fix side
  • Five: Step four Take the empress feet rack and from the front hereafter revolve to the fix side
  • Six: Step five Take the forepaw rack and from empress to front to the fix side
  • Fold then take the above steps and anti face operation.Please take the steps of the operation,in order to prevent damage the products.

2 comments:

Craig Gardiner said...

Sounds more like 'wtf'to me

Simon Woodman said...

Yes, Criag, Yuor rghit...