Wednesday 10 September 2008

Finishing things is a nice feeling

I've just sent off my paper 'Can the Book of Revelation be a Gospel for the Environment?' for publication. It's not that I don't want to see it again, but for now I'm glad to be rid of it. I originally presented it at the Bible and Justice conference in Sheffield in May, and then again last week at the British New Testament Conference in Durham. It'll be appearing in M. J. M. Coomber (Ed.) Bible and Justice: Ancient Texts, Modern Challenges, London: Equinox Publishing Ltd.
Whilst I'm on publications, I see that another book I've got a chapter in is now listed for pre-order on Amazon. W. J. Lyons & Økland, J. (Eds.) The Way the World Ends? The Apocalypse of John in Culture and Ideology, Sheffield: Sheffield Phoenix Press.
Now to those module handbooks...

No comments: