Friday 14 November 2008

Memeing

As one who does, indeed, do his own 'bloody research' (thank you Mr Lyons), here's my response to the tag...

The Rules
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So... six random things about myself:

1. I can recite all the books of the Bible, in one breath, in order.
2. I can sing (well, sort of) 'How much is that doggy in the window' - backwards.
3. My Dad drives a Red London Doubledecker for a living.
4. I once spent a year selling Indonesian clothing on Camden Market in London.
5. I ride a Honda VFR750f.
6. I really really really really don't like bananas.

And... some people to tag (if they pick this up and want to play) ... Andy Goodliff; Geoff Colmer; Robyn Steele; the Skinny Fairtrade Latte; Glen Marshall; Nigel Coles.

2 comments:

Catriona said...

Hello 'tagger' I have now posted my twaddle, should be daft enough to read it. Enjoyed reading yours - especially the 'Charlie & Lola' one about yellow smiles from Venus aka bananas

Glen Marshall said...

I too have joined in the orgy of exhibitionism.